Sunday, January 7, 2018

Short video on observations about molybdenum preventing vomiting from "stomach bugs"

I've seen and heard enough instances and anecdotes to convince me that molybdenum is very effective for preventing nausea/vomiting from "stomach bugs" (i.e., gastrointestinal viruses), especially if taken before vomiting begins. So I made a video to tell others. It's probably one of the most visually-boring videos in the history of YouTube, but I think the content is quite exciting. Hopefully that makes up for my lack of graphic design skills. Please feel free to share. Here it is:

(Disclaimer: I do not prescribe the use of pharmaceutical drugs in any way. I am not a physician, and I reject out of hand any attempt to hold me liable for what boils down to a discussion of food. Any use of a molybdenum supplement should be prudent and guided by the tested tolerable upper intake levels for its usage (see http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/minerals/molybdenum for those limits). Any use of an isolated molybdenum supplement during pregnancy should be under the direction of a medical professional as such supplements have apparently not been tested during pregnancy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment